What Are the 2020 Kia Forte Trim Levels?
If you’ve been looking for the perfect compact car, you’ll need to take a closer look at each of the 2020 Kia Forte trim levels. With six exciting and affordable options to choose from, there’s something for all of our Middlefield and Chagrin Falls neighbors to get excited about.
Which 2020 Kia Forte Trim Level is Right for You?
The 2020 Kia Forte trim levels are some of the most affordable models in the compact car segment. For the new year, you’ll essentially make a choice between two different lineups. The first contains the Kia Forte FE, Kia Forte LXS, and Kia Forte EX. Each of these models builds upon the standard features of the former, and all offer a great combination of value, entertainment, and convenience features:
- Kia Forte FE – $17,790 MSRP
- Kia Forte LXS – $19,190 MSRP
- Kia Forte EX – $21,990 MSRP
You can also choose a model from the newly-expanded Kia Forte GT line. These racing-inspired configurations offer a wider array of performance-enhancing features and eye-catching upgrades, which only become more impressive as you upgrade:
- Kia Forte GT-Line – $20,390 MSRP
- Kia Forte GT – $22,290 MSRP
- Kia Forte GT Manual – $22,890 MSRP
While the GT-Line, provides you with a more unique appearance, both inside and out, the Kia Forte GT backs it up with improved equipment under the hood! GT1 and GT2 packages are also available, so you can add convenience and safety features to your model, even if you’d rather not pay for one of the more expensive Kia Forte trim levels.
2020 Kia Forte Trim Levels: Highlighted Features
- 2020 Kia Forte FE – 147-hp 2.0-Liter 4-Cylinder Engine, standard manual transmission, 8-inch touchscreen display, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and Kia Drive Wise
- 2020 Kia Forte LXS – Intelligent Variable Automatic Transmission, Drive Mode Select, 16-inch alloy wheels, Automatic headlights, and Black gloss sport bumper accents
- 2020 Kia Forte EX – SOFINO® synthetic leather seats, Heated and ventilated front seats, Kia UVO eServices and Voice Recognition, Blind Spot Detection Technology, and Smart Trunk™
- 2020 Kia Forte GT-Line – 17-inch graphite-finish alloy wheels, Blind Spot Detection Technology, D-shaped steering wheel, Sport grille, rear spoiler, fog lights, Sport seats with SOFINO® and Cloth, and Smart Key with Push-button start
- 2020 Kia Forte GT – 201-hp 4-Cylinder turbocharged Engine, 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission, Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, independent front/rear suspension, 18-inch GT two-tone alloy wheels, and Sport seats with SOFINO® and Cloth
- 2020 Kia Forte GT Manual – 6-speed manual transmission, Blind Spot Detection with Rear Cross-Traffic Monitor, Rear Parking Sensors, Harman/Kardon® Audio System, Power Sunroof, and Wireless device charging.
Find Your Favorite Kia Forte Configurations at Preston Kia!
If you’re ready to take the next steps, it’s time to get a closer look at our new Kia Forte inventory! We’re just a short drive from Chardon, and since we offer a wide selection of rotating Kia national offers and new vehicle specials, there’s no better place to start a new adventure.
More About Kia Model Features
If you’ve been looking for the perfect compact car, you’ll need to take a closer look at each of the 2020 Kia Forte trim levels. With six exciting and affordable options to choose from, there’s something for all of our Middlefield and Chagrin Falls neighbors to get excited about. Our New Kia Forte Inventory Contact Us…